Associate Intelligence Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - IL - Chicago
LAC Group is seeking an experienced Associate Intelligence Manager for a direct hire opportunity in Chicago. This is an excellent opportunity to use your business research skills and analytical abilities to support principals at an executive level consulting firm.
- Provide client-ready research on company executives, boards of directors and companies and specific industries.
- Manage multiple research projects concurrently and produce client-ready research reports
- Using online resources, will assist intelligence managers as a second chair researcher
- Generate target list of companies by researching and analyzing businesses and identifying potential matches between executive backgrounds and corporate activities
- Perform research and prepare client-ready profiles of executive, corporate boards and companies
- Monitor and communicate changes at companies and their boards of directors
- Perform "deep dive" research to prepare clients for interviews and meetings with corporate boards
- Contribute accurate high-quality data to the CRM database
- Knowledge Management responsibilities include evaluation and recommendation of strategies, processes and best practices for client service
- Contribute to collection development by monitoring and recommending best resources related to company and corporate governance research
- Minimum of 2 years of business research experience in a corporate or professional services setting
- Superior analytical skills
- Ability to spot trends and patterns in large data sets
- Intellectual curiosity and superior research skills using online resources
- Experience with online business research sources such as Capital IQ, Bloomberg, Hoovers, etc.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.