Application Developer - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group seeks an Application Developer to support the International Monetary Fund located in Washington, DC. This is a full-time, on-site, benefited position. The responsibilities shall include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Development and maintenance of web-accessible database applications (Network statistics, etc.)
- Development and support for custom authentication applications (Economist mobile codes, etc.)
- SQL Server databases administration
- Write jobs and scripts to generate statistics reports, web pages (consensus forecast, Fitch, etc.)
- Support website components on AEM hosted web content management system (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Support application maintenance including upgrades such as EZProxy, Reftracker, etc.
- Proficient in using XML and HTML,
- Web content management and publishing systems such as VB, C# or VBA in MS Office, MS .NET architecture, MS Visual Studio, MS Office suite including MS Project, MS Access and SQL/Server environments.
- Working knowledge of Windows OS client, server configuration and management;
- Experience working with TCP/IP client/server communications; network and Web security technologies, including AppScan; developing search applications using Microsoft FAST Search engine or other search engines.
- Experience with Agile development required, preferably SCRUM
- Working knowledge of the challenges and opportunities of Azure cloud development environment.
- Working knowledge of mobile development, including web mobile responsive design.
- Must have experience implementing security features of the ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience managing EZProxy application,
- Experience working with library catalog systems APIs such as ALMA-Primo and RefTracker Experience with Tableau and Python, and an understanding of MARC Records are preferred.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.