Agreements Assistant - LAC Group
Location: USA - MD - BeltsvilleLAC Group is seeking an Agreements Assistant to support a large federal agency located in Beltsville, MD. The Assistant supports the Office of Technology Transfer by ensuring accurate and up-to-date records on agreements, licenses, correspondence, and other agency records. The ideal candidate is able to work independently to stay on top of multiple outstanding transactional agreements using a detailed database. Must have good organizational skills and a willingness to step in and support administrative duties. This is a full-time, benefited position and must be performed on-site.
- Maintains an agreement tracking database(s) to assure that all data is entered on time and in correct format. Stays current on developing programs used for the tracking of data. Performs all necessary data entry, implements an ongoing quality assurance inspection of data entry for validation purposes. Follows up on status of pending agreements and updates the database(s) to reflect current status.
- Interacts, converses, and corresponds with a variety of contacts on an “as needed” basis, to monitor the various transactional agreements in order to execute agreements and track progress.
- Maintains confidential records on status of patent preparation, CRADAs, etc.
- Searches the internet, and other Agency or commercially available databases and literature for relevant technology information.
- Arranges appointments, prepares itineraries, makes all travel arrangements for staff, including flight schedules and room reservations. Submits travel requests and authorizations, supplies justifications and travel estimates as required, computes and prepares travel vouchers using the current Federal travel system.
- Organizes and participates in meetings related to CRADAs and miscellaneous meetings pertaining to the specific technologies identified in agreements.
- Develops format, prepares drafts of summaries, reports and correspondence on a wide range of subjects related to research programs and technology transfer from material provided or identified by Technology Transfer staff.
- Receives incoming correspondence, reports, requests for material, and documents concerning various programs
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution OR 5+ years of relevant experience
- 2-3 years of administrative experience; experience with legal agreements preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) to create presentations and maintain spreadsheets
- Skill in the use of personal computers, including database development and management
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.