Administrative Support Specialist - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking an experienced Administrative Support Specialist to work for a prestigious federal agency in Washington, DC. This is a three-year full-time (40 hours a week; Monday to Friday) benefited contract position.
- Perform general administrative and clerical support tasks including word processing, desktop publishing, editing, filing, and routing mail.
- Assist in preparation of statistical and other reports or preparing briefings and reports ahead of scheduled meetings.
- Answer phone calls and forward them to the appropriate party.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of office automation equipment including word processors (Microsoft Office Suite), scanners/copiers, fax machines, printers
- Careful attention to detail
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.