Accounts Receivables (A/R) Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - CA - Thousand Oaks
LAC Group is seeking an experienced Accounts Receivables (A/R) Manager to work in our office located in Thousand Oaks, CA. The candidate is responsible for accounts receivable duties and takes a leadership role in overseeing the full AR cycle from invoicing to collection. In this role you will manage credit accounts, ensure timely collection of AR and proper cash application, resolve customer disputes, provide weekly reporting of key metrics, and make/implement recommendations to improve invoicing and collection procedures. We are seeking someone with high attention to detail and demonstrated receivables experience in addition to being an excellent communicator and collaborator. This is a full-time position, offering competitive salary and benefits with a growing company.
- Oversee all matters related to accounts receivable credit and collections
- Review status of delinquent accounts and initiate collection activity
- Review aging and monitors DSO goals to meet or exceed targets
- Work with team to ensure payments are posted promptly and accurately
- Ensure successful completion of monthly A/R close
- Provide weekly A/R reporting and metrics. Analyze trends or deviations from standard and propose methods to minimize variance
- Administer and maintain AR policies and procedures.
- Work closely with customers and internal team to resolve issues raised by the client
- Communicate (both verbal and written) with requester, suppliers and vendors
- Make recommendations regarding the adequacy of the bad debt reserve
- Other duties and special projects as assigned including potential management of the accounts payable cycle
More About LAC Group:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience is required
- 3+ years of experience doing accounts receivables or equivalent
- Analytical and critical problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to organize work and manage multiple tasks concurrently within demanding deadlines
- Consistency, accuracy and efficiency with data entry tasks
- Flexible and professional attitude and behavior when working with clients, vendors, management and co-workers
- Knowledge of general accounting
- Experience with NetSuite helpful
LAC was founded in 1986 as Library Associates, we are a problem solver providing innovative and practical solutions to information management challenges in personnel & staffing, collection & asset management, research, and consulting in the private sector, government, and nonprofit organizations worldwide.
Today, with almost 400 employees, LAC Group enjoys its well-earned reputation as the leader in its information asset management field, and a premier woman-owned firm; an organization recognized for its integrity and ability to deliver the highest levels of service. With unparalleled accountability, unique in our marketplace, we’ve been consistently exceeding expectations since 1986.
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.