Account Manager - LAC Group
Location: USA - DC - Washington DCLAC Group is seeking an Account Manager to work in our office located at the Metro Center office in Washington DC. Responsibilities of this position include owning and cultivating client relationships for assigned clients through regular communication. The Account Manager will oversee multiple client projects at one time, proactively monitor staff performance, manage costs, and identify and pursue new opportunities to expand business. While this position is corporate-based, post-COVID it is anticipated that travel will be up to 50-75% throughout the Washington DC Metro Area and occasionally to other locations in the US. This is a full-time permanent position with benefits.
- Maintain proactive and positive relationships with assigned clients, correcting all issues related to the contract immediately
- Manage all assigned employees including regular check-ins to monitor performance, recruiting efforts, employee reviews, and corrective actions
- Actively identify and pursue growth opportunities at assigned agencies
- Expand client footprint by proactively guiding projects and scope
- Update the Customer Relationship Management System each week with ongoing notes about clients and employees with an emphasis on growth and business development
- Assist in the review and processing of invoices each month
- Support proposal efforts as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree and experience in a client-facing role, preferably in the federal space
- Experience managing multiple teams and projects
- Ability to build relationships with federal partners and manage remote employees
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects at once
- Business development and capture management experience preferred
- Excellent organization, time management and communication skills
LAC Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
This is a one-step application process. Please submit your résumé and a recruiter will review it and contact you if we are interested in your candidacy. A cover letter is not required. If we need a cover letter or writing sample, we will request it from you.